Physics Journal of the Indonesian Physical Society
Physics Journal of the Indonesian Physical Society is one of the journals published by the Indonesian Physical Society - IPS since 1992. This journal has been accreditated with the registration number ISSN 1410-8860. The Editorial Board invites you to participate in submitting your scientific papers. All processes (editotorial, publishing, distribution) are done through the net using the facility provided in this site.
MANUSCRIPT AND SUBMISSION :
- The manuscript is a scientific paper in the field of physics.
- The paper has not been considered for publication in any other journals.
- The paper is written in English.
- The paper is written in LATEX format or MS-Word. There is no particular style for the MS-Word format, since the accepted version will be converted into LATEX. For LATEX users, it is recommended to use the template which can be downloaded at e-DATA.
- The submission is done electronically through the link above.
- All communication thereafter is done ONLY by this web.
- The present status of the paper under processes can be seen online using the access number (10 digits) provided for each article and informed to the author through email. Enter the access number in the smalll window above.
- The paper will be published after a refereing process by independent referee(s). The referee is choosed by the Editor from the appopriate persons who is not belonging to the same instituion with the author(s).
- The submission is FREE of charge except for :
- A non-IPS member : Rp. 5.000 or US$ 1 / page (final page after conversion).
- A non-LATEX format : Rp. 10.000 or US$ 2 / page (final page after conversion).
- As the paper has been accepted and the payment (for non-member and/or non-LATEX) has been confirmed, the access is opened for public. Generally the whole process would NOT TAKE MORE than 2 months.
- Printed version can be accessed / downloaded by public for free. However, one can request for a hard-copy through the link of request form for hard-copy below the abstract of each paper with the cost written in the page.
RELATED INFORMATION :
- The journal is divided into 3 sub-fields with different volume numbers :
- Applied Physics : all fields in the application of physics.
- Educational Physics : all fields in the physics education.
- Theoretical Physics : all fields in the development of the physics itself.
We have discontinued the volume C (theoretical section). Theoretical papers are encouraged to submit to the successor the Journal of Theoretical and Computational Studies
- The articles are divided into several categories :
- Letter : a short article contains an original work, not more than 4 pages and 4 figures.
- Regular : an article contains an original work and more than 4 pages.
- Comment : an article responding to another one which has been published before.
- Review : an article which is a compilation of special theme.
- Proceeding : an article which has been presented in a scientific meeting.
- Related to the online system adopted here, a numbering system using 4+2 digits has been introduced, that is 0XYY-ZZ, where X indicates the category numbers above, YY indicates the order of the article in the volume it has been published and ZZZ indicates the page order in the paper.
- This is an example how to write a reference from a paper published in the Physics Journal of the IPS. For a paper in the sub-field of Applied Physics volume 21 and number 020601-12 in 2002 : Phys. J. IPS A21 (2002) 0206.
- Each volume consists of 100 pages.
Dwi Bayuwati (Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia)
Muchiar (Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia)
Zaenal Akbar (Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia)
Masno Ginting (Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia)
Suhk Kun Oh (Korea)
Jean Soo Chung (Korea)
Masbah R.T. Siregar (Lembaga Ilmu Pengetahuan Indonesia)
Pramudita Anggraita (Badan Tenaga Atom Nasional Jogjakarta)
K. Sekartedjo (Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember)
Mitra Djamal (Institut Teknologi Bandung)
Djoko Triyono (Universitas Indonesia)
Buldan Muslim (Lembaga Penerbangan dan Antariksa Nasional Bandung)
Pusat Penelitian Fisika LIPI
Kompleks PUSPIPTEK Serpong
Tel : +62 (021) 7560570
Fax : +62 (021) 7560554
URL : http://jf.hfi.fisika.net
Hak Cipta © 2000-2018 LIPI